Sunday, September 5, 2010

My art

I recently wrote about how Cassandra Rhodin's fashion illustrations inspired me to start drawing. I tried to draw in the style of Rhodin and this is how my first try-out looks like. I think it turned out quite allright for a first try. (I had trouble with the shadows under the eyes, which are very pretty details in the drawing of Rhodin, but in my drawing it looks a bit weird I think. The expression could be a little softer too...) At least I had fun being creative!


I'm very curious what you think and tips are welcome, so don't hesitate to comment! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Leuk gedaan! en je blog is nicee. ḱ ga je volgen (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. moooi!
    maar ik las net je reactie,
    als je ons nog wil volgen,
    kan dat weer gewoon hoor!
    xx

    ReplyDelete