Saturday, August 14, 2010

AIFW: Non by KIM


Although The Amsterdam International Fashion Week has been a while ago, I like to write some things about it. That's because this fashionweek was very special to me: I visited a show for the first time in my life ánd I walked a show too. So for me fashionweek wasn't just watching pictures this time!

I got to visit the show from Kim Bakker with her label Non by KIM. It was an awesome experience that I'll never forget! I loved the environment, the fashion forward people, the different styles, the outfits, the goodiebags, the photographers... Just everything, basicly! :-)
Afterwards I had to write an review about the show, because I was occupating in a workshop: 'how to write a fashion review?' of the Dutch organisation CJP.
Milou van Rossum, fashion journalist at the Volkskrant, gave me a very nice feedback on my review. She said it would be relevant for a fashion magazine like Elle! Wow, that's what I would call a great compliment! That's my dream, to write for a magazine like Elle!

If you're interested, you can read my review here: click

1 comment:

  1. leuk hoor! sta je ingeschreven bij een modellenbureau? Ik wil ook ooit nog eens naar aifw!

    xsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete