Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

First of all I'd like to wish everybody a great New Year's Eve and a very happy and healthy new year with lots of fun! :)

This is how my night is going to be like: at 20 o'clock I'll go to my family and do some karaoke and make some -hopefully delicious- cocktails. And past 12 o'clock I'm going to a 'Roaring 20's' party. So I'll be dressed in a featered headband, little black dress, a lot of pearls, long black gloves and high heels (even if I am going to be quite tall with my 1,78m ^^) And maybe red lips.. :)
See the pictures below!

Enjoy tonight and make sure you'll rock 2010, I will!

Till next year!

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Leuk begin van je blog! De foto's zien er superleuk uit en ik hoop dat je een leuke avond hebt gehad :D

    xx Birgit

    ReplyDelete